13 The Musical at PACK
Geek. Poser. Jock. Beauty Queen. Wannabe. These are the labels that can last a lifetime. With an unforgettable rock score, 13 is a musical about fitting in and standing out!
The Performing Arts Center of Kapolei (PACK)--a 501(c)3 non-profit organization--presents 13, The Musical.
Evan Goldman is plucked from his fast-paced, preteen New York City life and plopped into a sleepy Indiana town following his parents divorce. Surrounded by an array of middle school students, he needs to establish his place in the popularity pecking order. Can he situate himself on a comfortable link of the food chain... or will he dangle at the end with the outcasts?!?
Featuring Devin Teruya as Evan, Angel Ordonez as Patrice, Xander van den Berg as Archie, Kailee Chatters as Lucy, Ethan Garrido as Brett, Amber Liu as Kendra, Jonah Lorica as Eddie, Shane Petrus as Malcolm, Juliette Moody as Molly, Chloe Fieber as Charlotte, Isabella Olaes as Cassie, Ricardo Pagoada-Lopez as Richie, and Ryan Garrido as Simon.
Vocal Director--Justin Kaupu
Music and Lyrics by Jason Robert Brown
Book by Dan Elish Robert Horn
"13" was Commissioned by Center Theater Group, Los Angeles, CA Subsequently produced for The Goodspeed Opera House by Michael P. Price,Executive Producer Original Broadway Production Produced by Bob Boyett, Roger Berlind, Tim Levy,
Ken Davenport, Ted Hartley, Stacey Mindich, Jan Bergere, Broadway Across America, Sharon Karmazin, Carl Moellenberg, Tom Miller, True Love Productions/Olympus Theatricals and Center Theatre Group
13 Is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.MTIShows.com
Running Time: Approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes, including a 15 minute intermission.
Tickets are one low price for adults and kids! Children under 2 years old (lap children) are free for the performance nights. VIP preferred seating, with assigned chair seating within the first few rows, is also available. General seating is first come, first serve, and behind VIP seats on benches.
Date & Show Times:
Friday, March 3 -- 7PM TICKETS $6; VIP $10 online/$12 at door
Saturday, March 4 -- 7PM TICKETS $6; VIP $10 online/$12 at door
Thursday, March 9 -- 6PM Family Night Show (Floor Seating)
ALL TICKETS $6
Friday, March 10 -- 7PM TICKETS $6; VIP $10 online/$12 at door
Saturday, March 11 -- 7PM TICKETS $6; VIP $10 online/$12 at door
Thursday, March 16 -- 6PM Family Night Show (Floor Seating)
ALL TICKETS $6
Friday, March 17 -- 7PM TICKETS $6; VIP $10 online/$12 at door
1. Online tickets sales will end at midnight the evening before the performance. After this time, remaining tickets will be offered for sale at the door. VIP tickets will be $12 at the door.
2. Children under age 2 are free for performances, when they sit on an adult's lap.
3. Family Night shows (Thursday, March 9 & 16) means that we clear out the chairs and benches and kids & parents alike sit on the floor. Low or beach chairs are allowed, with tall chairs behind the main floor seating area. Kids can come in their pjs, families bring blankets, and everyone lounges around to watch the shows--all while enjoying a delicious dinner purchased from our concession stand! (Bench seating will be available rear of house.)
4. Our concession stand will be selling a pasta salad, chicken Caesar salad, chili and rice, nachos, popcorn, chips, candy, water, juice, soda, and an addictive Iced Mocha! And you are absolutely allowed to eat in the forum! (Please support PACK by purchasing food from our concession.)
6. All shows are held at PACK's Performance Venue, Kapolei High School, 91-5007 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, HI 96707. Ample, free parking.
7. The Performing Arts Center of Kapolei (PACK) is a non-profit youth theatre group that exists through the hard work of our devoted volunteers and the generous support of our audiences! Purchasing a ticket not only means you are in store for a great show, but you are helping support our amazing kids! To find out more about our programs, please visit us at www.packapolei.org
Performing Arts Center of Kapolei (PACK)--Kapolei High School Forum (View)
91-5007 Kapolei Parkway
Kapolei, HI 96707
|Minimum Age: 0|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|